Mark
Mark, Peugeot Certified Technician
Experience:  Fully qualified technician and MOT tester.
69494627

just bought an 02 petrol 206 with 71k on clock. However, its

Customer Question

just bought an 02 petrol 206 with 71k on clock. However, it's got a dodgy dipstick (i.e no max/min reading marks. When I checked the dipstick oil level,and wiping with cloth there was zero oil in engine. I immediatley put oil in the engine but I think I have put too much in (5ltrs). When I start the car in the morning, I get a small plume of blue smoke from the exhaust for approx. 5-6 secs. but this is the only time it occurs, otherwise the car runs great - I am going to book it in for a full service in 2 weeks time. Do I have a problem,
many thanks.
stephen
Category: Peugeot
Expert:  Mark replied 4 years ago.

markthebooler :

Can you tell me what size engine you have?

markthebooler :

Did you drain the sump first and change the oil filter before putting in the 5 litres?