Mike
Mike, Peugeot Technician
Experience:  Tech Expert
9261905

Hi, my 307 estate on a 53 plate has been sorn since feb. Battery

Customer Question

Hi, my 307 estate on a 53 plate has been sorn since feb. Battery is dead and key wont open door. Any suggestions?
Category: Peugeot
Expert:  Mike replied 4 years ago.
Hello and Welcome to justanswer..

My name is MIKE - Im sorry to see you have had a wait on your question.

Please let me know if you still need help with this issue - if so , we can carry on..

Best Rgds, MIKE.........................................
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

hi, yes please

Expert:  Mike replied 4 years ago.
Hello again Steve -

Thank you for your reply.

Ok - what you will need to do here as the key will not open the door - is to get power through the system so that the remotes will work.

To do this you will need to raise the front of the car, then remove the under tray as fitted - then using a jump pack or leads with a 12v battery - connect the red battery lead to the large connector on the back end of the starter motor... then connect the black connector to a clean metal part of the car / engine - The starter will not operate.. thus will just put power through the system so that you can then use the remotes.. and then go from there as needed - charge / renew the battery etc as needed.

Let me know if you need anything more on this at all -

Meantime -- Please click on the OK rating to Excellent ratings service for me now, Thank you for that... and you can get back to me anytime if you need / wish..

Best Rgds, MIKE.

Please note, you are rating the content of my "answer" - my help to you - not the "system" which can experience delays etc which are not under my personal control -or delays caused by "time -off" which we all have on occasion - Thank you.