Nathan B
Nathan B, Mechanic
Experience:  20+ years experience working on a wide range of vehicles both as an employee and also running my own garage
27720961

I have a 2010 Peugeot 308 1.6VTI 120 auto S. What is the normal

Customer Question

I have a 2010 Peugeot 308 1.6VTI 120 auto S. What is the normal engine rpm when cruising on the flat at 70 mph?
Category: Peugeot
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?

Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can either return your good faith deposit to the original funding source, or we can keep your deposit on your account here for future questions.

Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,

Expert:  Mike replied 3 years ago.
Hello and Welcome to justanswer..

My name is MIKE - Im happy to help you with this -

Im sorry to see you have had a wait on your question -

Please just reply to let me know if you do indeed still need help with this - if so, I can help you.

Kind Rgds, MIKE................................
Expert:  Mike replied 3 years ago.
Hello again,

This is MIKE - I see you have viewed my reply to you but not responded..

Please let me know if you still wish to continue - or if your question can be closed down without.

Kind Rgds, MIKE........................................
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

what further information do you need?