mike_a_mechanic
mike_a_mechanic, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  17 years experience as a auto mechanic, foreign and domestic.5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

my 206cc has immobilised and the alarm goes off every time

Customer Question

my 206cc has immobilised and the alarm goes off every time I try to start it how can I turn the alarm off and the immobiliser
Category: Peugeot
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 4 years ago.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I've had a reply but no answer from an expert he wants more info - when I try and complete the form it asks for more money even tho you've not given me an answer the car has now goine to economy mode what can I do

Thank you for getting back to me and sorry for the delay. We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Expert:  mike_a_mechanic replied 4 years ago.
Hi,my name is mike and I will assist you with your question.
What causes this issue is one of three problems. The first and most common is the key fob battery is weak and needs to be replaced,next the vehicle battery is weak and either needs to be charged or replaced. Last the system has set a fault and the system needs to be reset using a dealer scan tool.