Robert
Robert, Peugeot Technician
Experience:  Fully qualified 19+yrs exp/self employed technician in the UK
13210289

how do I remove the gear knob from a 2009 Peugeot 207 SW and

Customer Question

how do I remove the gear knob from a 2009 Peugeot 207 SW and fit another one?
Category: Peugeot
Expert:  Robert replied 3 years ago.

Hi..

Hopefully I can help..

From what I recall these 207's the gearknob should just pull off - it does require a bit effort as it fairly tight - one thing too - is the gearstick gaitor is cable tied to the lower section of the gearknob.- that recess that goes all the way round - so the gaitor needs to be pulled up/inside out and the cable cut from the base of the gear knob - then it should be a case of pulling the gearknob off..obviously refit will be reversal of removal - back down onto the gearstick lever making sure the numbers are facing the correct way round then a new cable tie and the gaitor refitted..I do hope this is of help..If you need to ask anything else or include any further information before you rate - then just continue