Nathan B
Nathan B, Mechanic
Experience:  20+ years experience working on a wide range of vehicles both as an employee and also running my own garage
27720961

Peugeot 306 estate 2.0 hdi instrument panel

Customer Question

Hi I have 306 estate 2.0 hdi. When I`m driving the instrument panel sometimes flickers and reads that i`m doing 120 mph, 5000 revs, full tank fuel, max temp and the other dial on rev counter goes to max (not sure what it is, looks like another temp gauge. Then it will drop the other way for a while, but the car keeps driving as normal??? please help. I`m hoping its a stupid relay or something. Its a W reg. Thanks Damian

If I stop engine ie go to the garage and then go again its fine. When it does do it it seems to be for the first couple of miles o the journey. It seems to be if the car is parked for a period of time.

Category: Peugeot