mike_a_mechanic
mike_a_mechanic, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  17 years experience as a auto mechanic, foreign and domestic.5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

I have a Peugeot 807 and the passenger side door will not unlock

Customer Question

I have a Peugeot 807 and the passenger side door will not unlock with remote or the key, nor will open from inside, how do I get door open.
Category: Peugeot
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 4 years ago.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Yes I will wait a little longer.
Expert:  mike_a_mechanic replied 4 years ago.

Hello, welcome. My name is Mike, I will do my very best to
assist you with your question.

The issue that you are having is the passenger door lock actuator has failed in the lock position which is causing the door not to open.The inner door panel will have to come off in order to replace this actuator which is not a easy process with the door closed,however most shops will be able to do this without damage to the door as they have done it before.