Robert
Robert, Peugeot Technician
Experience:  Fully qualified 19+yrs exp/self employed technician in the UK
13210289

Hi, everyone. Recently had some problems with my 407 , 2.0

Customer Question

Hi, everyone. Recently had some problems with my 407 , 2.0 l hdi. While driving suddenly cor lost its power and then the deppolution system fault came up on the screen. Went to local garrage and had it tested. They cleared the fault on the computer and then code error P3007 came up on their computer. Can anybody tell me what that means. The garrage dindnt know what that error is for. Thank you.
Category: Peugeot
Expert:  Robert replied 3 years ago.

Hi..

Hopefully i can help..

According to my info in regards to P3007 On the 4072.0HDI is as follows but is also can be known to be in regards to camshaft sensor failure - no signal so bear that in mind..

Cause :- Mass air flow (MAF) sensor - air flow low

Possible fault :- Wiring/loom connector fault to mass airflow meter / Mass air flow meter itself or pipe work loose or split in regards to intake/check air filter,vaccum system / EGR valve sticking or stuck excess soot build up on valve or exhaust gas recirculation circuit / exhaust system / Possible fault with the ECU

I do hope this helps