Robert
Robert, Peugeot Technician
Experience:  Fully qualified 19+yrs exp/self employed technician in the UK
13210289

Where can I spray quick start on my Peugeot boxer

Customer Question

Category: Peugeot
Expert:  Robert replied 3 years ago.

Hi..

Hopefully i can help..

Which engine do have in the van?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
It's a diesel engine
Expert:  Robert replied 3 years ago.

Hi.thanks for your reply..

I was hoping in regards to engine size as per question.as they can differ alot as per intake routing..However if you locate the inlet manifold on the engine locate the large rubber intake hoses to it you can remove a hose from that whichever is easiest and spray in short bursts easy start there or via the intake tube that comes away from the airfilter box not the one before so check the base of the filter and you'll see a tube come away from it towards the turbo you can spray it in there and it should eventually start up - or you could try removing the most visable intake tube at the front of the van and try it there..Also its not wise to use easy start or spray for long periods it has to be in short quick bursts till it catches..I do hope this helps..If you need to ask anything else or include any further info then just continue before you rate