Nathan B
Nathan B, Mechanic
Experience:  20+ years experience working on a wide range of vehicles both as an employee and also running my own garage
27720961

have a 206 1.4 sport 2005 66k oil light comes on stop sign

Customer Question

have a 206 1.4 sport 2005 66k oil light comes on stop sign on speedo and oil pressure insufficient when temperature hits 90 and revs drop below 1000 revs doesnot overheat or burn oil what could the problem be
Category: Peugeot
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

Expert:  Mike replied 3 years ago.
Hello and Welcome -

My name is MIKE - Im happy to help you..

Can you tell me - do you get any engine running problems at all when this happens - any noises - overheating etc ?

Too - have you checked the oil and coolant levels are actually ok?

Also - do you have the results of any plug in fault tests done at all - ?

Rgds, MIKE..........................
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

no engine running problems no overheating problems all levels are ok car drives .

I've been working hard to find another Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.