Mike
Mike, Peugeot Technician
Experience:  Tech Expert
9261905

Should airbag ecu ballbearing rattle alittle when shook, airbag

Customer Question

Should airbag ecu ballbearing rattle alittle when shook, airbag went off in drivers seat but no impact mot due but airbag light on in dash
Category: Peugeot
Expert:  Mike replied 3 years ago.
Hello and Welcome -

My name is MIKE...

The answer to your question Im afraid is no... that should not happen - so there is something not right there.

Quite likely that is why the air bag system fault light is staying on - but you really need to have the fault codes read with plug in test equipment to determine exactly why that is - then go from there ..

If there is a fault on there as I suspect - you will need to change the unit.

Best Rgds, MIKE.

Let me know if you need anything more on this at all -

Please do click on the OK rating to Excellent ratings service for me now, Thank you for that... and you can get back to me anytime if you need / wish..

Best Rgds, MIKE.

Please note, you are rating the content of my "answer" - my help to you - not the "system" which can experience delays etc which are not under my personal control -or delays caused by "time -off" which we all have on occasion - Thank you.