Mike
Mike, Peugeot Technician
Experience:  Tech Expert
9261905

why does my Peugeot partner keeps going in eco mode front light

Customer Question

why does my Peugeot partner keeps going in eco mode front light and dash light flash on and off any answer
Category: Peugeot
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

Expert:  Mike replied 3 years ago.
Hello and Welcome..

My name is MIKE - Im happy to help you ..

When this occurs with this model, its usually a sign that the battery in the car is getting low on state of charge or, failing in general condition. It can also be a charging system fault -so before replacing anything -have a local garage with the proper test equipment , check the actual charge system / charge rate - and then go from there.... they will be able to tell you which is at fault then properly with the full facts once tested as above.

Best Rgds, MIKE.

Let me know if you need anything more on this at all -

Please do click on the OK rating to Excellent ratings service for me now, Thank you for that... and you can get back to me anytime if you need / wish..

Best Rgds, MIKE.

Please note, you are rating the content of my "answer" - my help to you - not the "system" which can experience delays etc which are not under my personal control -or delays caused by "time -off" which we all have on occasion - Thank you.