mike_a_mechanic
mike_a_mechanic, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  17 years experience as a auto mechanic, foreign and domestic.5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

. My car dont want start if is cold

Customer Question

Hello can you help please . My car don't want start if is cold morning, take it few starts get run. My friend read code for me. Here is codes :P0102;P1404;P1403. Thanks Ruta

Is Peugeot 406 2.0HDI 2002

Category: Peugeot
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

Hello Ruta,

Expert:  mike_a_mechanic replied 3 years ago.

Hello, welcome. My name is Mike, I will do my very best to
assist you with your question.

The issue that you are having and the codes that are being set is caused by the mass air flow sensor starting to electrically fail.The mass air flow sensor measures the fuel/air mixture to the engine.The mass air flow sensor needs to be replaced to correct this issue.