Nathan B
Nathan B, Mechanic
Experience:  20+ years experience working on a wide range of vehicles both as an employee and also running my own garage
27720961

my peugeot 307 wont start.

Customer Question

my peugeot 307 won't start. it was service 5 months ago and the coil replaced 1yr ago. When i try to turn the engine over i get the warning signal but no visual display to say there is a problem. the warning signal has been giving one bleep on starting the engine for approx 3 months, it used to be occasional but is now almost always. and now is not just one signal then the engine starts, but more than one and no start. what' my problem likely to be? in september my battery didn't last being sat outside for 1 week unused and was as dead as a door nail could this be connected? is it a dead battery?

please can you tell me how long this will take, it's christmas eve and i need to do something soon, i need my car running over christmas

Category: Peugeot