350matt
350matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng Hons, worked in the car industry for last 22 years
12772297

how can i reset my alarm on peugeot 407 as when it locks it

Customer Question

how can i reset my alarm on peugeot 407 as when it locks it works ok but when you unlock the car the indicators keep flashing for about 5 mins
Category: Peugeot
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

no i want it sorted out or my money back.

tony

Hello Tony,

Thank you for getting back to me. We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Expert:  350matt replied 3 years ago.
Hello Tony

I'd suggest 1st checking that all the doors, bonnet and bootlid all close properly and that the little switch for each is properly switching by eitehr mesuring contunuity with a multimeter or in the case of the doors check that each door turns on the interior light

if this is all OK and all switchs are working normally then its likely to be a faulty door lock - usually in the drivers door

If buying a second hand one then it is best to remove the one you have and have a good look at it as I think there are a couple of types