Nathan B
Nathan B, Mechanic
Experience:  20+ years experience working on a wide range of vehicles both as an employee and also running my own garage
27720961

2 litre hdi engine cuts off sometimes, wont start for a few

Customer Question

2 litre hdi engine cuts off sometimes, won't start for a few minutes, then will start and run fine, but will happen again after half an hour driving or 25-30 miles.

Category: Peugeot
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I am ok to wait for an answer, it seems like a minor fault as the car goes fine most of the time.

Thank you for getting back to me and providing more information. We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I would have liked this question answered but if you can't find a professional to assist, please refund the £13.

thank you

Gwyn

Hello Gwyn,

Thank you for using JustAnswer.

If you find that your question is not getting answered you may want to consider posting your question on the US version of our site, www.justanswer.com, where your question would be made available to a wider range of professionals. You may be able to get an answer faster on the US version of JustAnswer.

You will need to place a new deposit on the US site. Let me know if you wish to do this and I will reverse your charges.

Please let me know if you need further assistance,

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

no expert has atempted to answer my question, therefore suerly I am entitled to my £13 back.