Mike
Mike, Peugeot Technician
Experience:  Tech Expert
9261905

My Peugeot 206 1.9 deisel v reg has started to spray out my

Customer Question

My Peugeot 206 1.9 deisel v reg has started to spray out my deisel into my engine bay by the injection valve and I was wondering if I can just change that bit or do I need something else
Category: Peugeot
Expert:  Mike replied 3 years ago.
Hello and Welcome..

My name is MIKE - Im happy to help -

The usual cause of this is failure of the link / over flow tubes that run / connect each injector - and then one goes back to the pump...

You can replace these - they just pull off and you fit new ones - you can buy them in kit form from any good car shop - they are generally called "spill pipes"... you fit them as a kit ( or just replace the one if you need ) and that will sort this for you .

Kind Rgds, MIKE.

Let me know if you need anything else -

Please do click on the "OK rating to Excellent ratings" service for me now, Thank you for that... and you can get back to me anytime if you need / wish..

Best Rgds, MIKE.

Please note, you are rating the content of my "answer" - my help to you - not the "system" which can experience delays etc which are not under my personal control -or delays caused by "time -off" which we all have on occasion - Thank you.