Nathan B
Nathan B, Mechanic
Experience:  20+ years experience working on a wide range of vehicles both as an employee and also running my own garage
27720961

I haver trouble changing down from 5th to 4th in my 207SW.

Customer Question

I haver trouble changing down from 5th to 4th in my 207SW. sometimes the gear stays locked in although the lever has moved. If I push the clutch down to the floor sharply it does help sometimes. Is the clutch electrically operated ? could it be the switch if it is.?
Category: Peugeot
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

Expert:  Robert replied 3 years ago.

Hi..sorry for the delay..I see your question hant been responded too and just wondered if you still require assistance?

If so..

When does this fault usually occur? when starting off from cold or hot engine etc?

What year is the car or can you supply the full vin number?