Mark
Mark, Peugeot Certified Technician
Experience:  Fully qualified technician and MOT tester.
69494627

207 fault indicator - message on display info spent flip battery what

207 fault indicator - message on display
info spent flip battery
what does this mean please
Category: Peugeot
Expert:  Mark replied 3 years ago.

Mark :

Hello, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will try help you with this.

Mark :

It should be Plip battery. Don't know if this is a spelling mistake by you or maybe a pixel missing from your display.

Mark :

It means the signal from the remote key is being detected as weak and you should replace the battery.

Mark :

As you have already done this then either the battery you fitted is defective, the transmitter in the key is faulty or the receiver in the car is faulty.

Mark :

The first thing I would do is try another battery as they aren't that expensive and easy to change.

Customer:

we tried two keys for the car before changing the battery so if we try another battery and it doesn't work does it need a new key or could there be any other problem

Mark :

It could be the key transmitter or it could be the receiver in the car.

Customer:

thank you very helpful

Mark :

Try resynching the key after replaceing the battery. Click on the following link. 207Key