mike_a_mechanic
mike_a_mechanic, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  17 years experience as a auto mechanic, foreign and domestic.5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

Hi my 407 diesel wont start but has clicking coming from the

Hi my 407 diesel wont start but has clicking coming from the glove box. whats wrong?
Category: Peugeot
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

please continue.

Expert:  mike_a_mechanic replied 3 years ago.
Hello, welcome. My name isXXXXX will do my very best to assist you with your question. I apologize if you have been waiting long for a response.

Are there any type of warning lights coming on?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

no warning lights, the electrics go dead, everything seems to stop other than the clicking. I have since been told it could be the starter motor, so I have changed it and so far it looks like it's fixed the problem.

Yes the issue that you are having is on fact the starter motor this is common on these vehicles, the clicking that you are hearing is the starter relay.
Experience: 17 years experience as a auto mechanic, foreign and domestic.5 years running my own repair business.