Nathan B
Nathan B, Mechanic
Experience:  20+ years experience working on a wide range of vehicles both as an employee and also running my own garage
27720961

Peugeot 407 sw: 2011 plate Bluetooth Telephone menu: Dial

Customer Question

Peugeot 407 sw: 2011 plate

Bluetooth Telephone menu: Dial from Address Book is "greyed" out and curser jumps over it.
SatNav: Choose from Address Book is "greyed" out and curser jumps over it. Also Navigate HOME is also greyed out.
Category: Peugeot
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Please continue your search. Thanks

Thank you for getting back to me. We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Expert:  Mike replied 3 years ago.
Hello and Welcome -

My name is MIKE - Im happy to help / advise you ..

Can I just clarify with you - is this a factory in built system you are referring too - or a phone you are pairing ?

Is the car new to you ?

Rgds, MIKE......................................