Mike
Mike, Peugeot Technician
Experience:  Tech Expert
9261905

Hello, I have a 5008 1.6 HDI 115 active 62 plate 7 seater.

Hello, I have a 5008 1.6 HDI 115 active 62 plate 7 seater. Should it have a jack( it has a wheel brace) and can it have a spare wheel carrier fitted underneath, if so who sells them please. Brian
Category: Peugeot
Expert:  Mike replied 3 years ago.

Hello Brian and Welcome -

My name is MIKE-

Im afraid on the 7 seater, there is no room underneath for a carrier for a spare wheel.

Some of these had a space saver wheel if Im recalling correctly - Others were supplied with a puncture repair kit - a "goo" that you squirt in the tyre valve in the event of a puncture. Some also had air compressors for blowing a flat tyre up. What exactly you have depends on the year / month of build / supply etc.

So while it has a wheel brace they don't provide the jack etc...

I have a link for you for a very good company - by that I mean - very good priced tools - in the way of different jacks - should you wish to buy one - I find this company a lot better / cheaper than the average car shop - so I hope that helps you -- The link for you is HERE.

Let me know how you get on - or if you need anything else at all...

Kind Rgds - MIKE.

...Meantime..............Please do click on the "OK/ Excellent ratings" for me as that's how Im credited for helping you - Thank you in advance for that...

You can and are most welcome to get back to me anytime you might need - clicking the OK ratings does not close you out at all..

Rgds, MIKE.

Mike, Peugeot Technician
Experience: Tech Expert