Mike
Mike, Peugeot Technician
Experience:  Tech Expert
9261905

Hi i have a 407 saloon 2004 one of the no. plate bulbs blew

Customer Question

Hi i have a 407 saloon 2004 one of the no. plate bulbs blew brought some new ones and replaced both now not working, i assume it could be a fuse but handbook does not show fuses for any lights cheers Geoff
Category: Peugeot
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
Hello Geoff,

Expert:  Mike replied 2 years ago.
Hello Geoff and Welcome..

My name is MIKE- Im happy to help you ..

Please give me the Full reg number of the car-

Rgds, MIKE......................................

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Mike, thanks for your trouble but its cured itself, I dont know if its the memory on the car but i went to work and i thought id just have a look and hey presto theyre on thanks anyway mate Geoff

Expert:  Mike replied 2 years ago.
Hello again Geoff..

Thank you for your reply -

Thank you for letting me know Geoff... just for future ref, very often this is a chaffed wire leading through the body to those lights... they are not independently fuse ( they are with one of the side light circuits )...

So should they go off again- you likely have a bad wire there , making / breaking - so at least you will know where to look if it does now..

All the very best Geoff... anything else at all - you know where I am.

Kind Rgds - MIKE.

...Meantime..............Please do click on the "OK/ Excellent ratings" for me as that's how Im credited for helping you - Thank you in advance for that...

You can and are most welcome to get back to me anytime you might need - clicking the OK ratings does not close you out at all..

Rgds, MIKE.