Nathan B
Nathan B, Mechanic
Experience:  20+ years experience working on a wide range of vehicles both as an employee and also running my own garage
27720961

I hav e a 2007 diesel 207 with the 1.6 hdi engine. It started

Customer Question

I hav e a 2007 diesel 207 with the 1.6 hdi engine. It started to 'hiccup' once it warms up. Provided the revs were kept below 2000 it would carryon. Now the problem is getting worse to the point where it just dies - but gradually as though it is running out of fuel. If left for five minutes it goes again for a short while. The fuel filter has been replaced without any improvement. Any ideas? btw there is no error message stored in the computer.
Category: Peugeot
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?

Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can return your good faith deposit to the original funding source.

Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,

Expert:  Mike replied 3 years ago.
Hello and Welcome..

My name is MIKE - Sorry to see you have had a wait..

Do let me know if you still need help -- If so - please tell me its mileage first..

Rgds, MIKE......................................