Mike, Peugeot Technician
Experience:  Tech Expert

hi I have a Peugeot 206 1.1 lx 2002. all side lights not working.

Customer Question

hi I have a Peugeot 206 1.1 lx 2002. all side light's not working. front fogs not working & rear number plate light not working. checked all fuse's in the fuse box under the column they are ok. also the under bonnet fuse's they are ok. all bulbs are new & a new comms 2000. were is this fuse 34,35. many thanks phil
Category: Peugeot
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
Hello Phil,

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

ok to wait longer

Expert:  Mike replied 2 years ago.
Hello and Welcome..

My name is MIKE - Im happy to help you ... Sorry you have had a wait..

|Can you tell me - what are the fuses 34/5 you are asking about...? And in which fuse box?

Too - please give me the Full reg number of the car-

Rgds, MIKE.............................................
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

hi mike the reg is BV52AYU. my car hasnt got fuse's 34 of 35. it is the later model. the fuse box under the steering column does not have that amount of fuse's, also i am believing that it is the bsi. During my investigation i have found a slight amount of damp in the under bonnet fuse box. with what i can see a little bit of corrosion, would this cause the issue & will a new one require coding by the dealer. if you have any more thought's i would be very greatful. many thanks Phil

Expert:  Mike replied 2 years ago.

Hi again..

Thank you for your reply...

I only mentioned the fuse numbers 34/5 as you asked about them in the question...

Given what you have mentioned - try drying out the fuse box with compressed air and / or a hair dryer - ( just dont overheat it ).. then see if thats helped.. It often will..

But yes - this fault can certainly be the BSi unit - its a common issue.

You can try a reset for the BSi - they are not cheap to replace. There is a company in Kent area that you can send your Bsi to for test and repair - their number is - 0 1 6 3 4 - 6 8 7 2 2 2 .. If you have that done, there is no coding required -

If you fit a new one - it has to be coded.

So thats the way forward on this now Phil to get this sorted for you -

Do let me know if you need anything else at all -

Kind Rgds - MIKE.

...Meantime..............Please do click on the "OK/ Excellent ratings" for me as that's how Im credited for helping you - Thank you in advance for that...

You can and are most welcome to get back to me anytime you might need - clicking the OK ratings does not close you out at all..

Rgds, MIKE.