Mike
Mike, Peugeot Technician
Experience:  Tech Expert
9261905

Can you tell the location of the crankshaft sensor in my Peugeot

Customer Question

Can you tell the location of the crankshaft sensor in my Peugeot 406 2.0 HDI estate car
Category: Peugeot
Expert:  Mike replied 3 years ago.

Mike :

Hello and Welcome..

Mike :

My name is MIKE - IM happy to help you.

Mike :

The crank sensor on your Hdi engine is indeed very difficult to see let alone get at -

Mike :

It is located on the gearbox bell housing - about where it abutts the engine -

Mike :

you need to remove all the air tubing etc - to gain access to it - so basically you are aiming to get access to the top of the gearbox - and you will then see it there.

Mike :

Do let me know if you need anything else at all -

Kind Rgds - MIKE.

...Meantime..............Please do click on the "OK/ Excellent ratings" for me as that's how Im credited for helping you - Thank you in advance for that...

You can and are most welcome to get back to me anytime you might need - clicking the OK ratings does not close you out at all..

Rgds, MIKE.