Nathan B
Nathan B, Mechanic
Experience:  20+ years experience working on a wide range of vehicles both as an employee and also running my own garage
27720961

Hi, I have a 206 cc 03 plate which I have owed and loved since

Customer Question

Hi, I have a 206 cc 03 plate which I have owed and loved since October last year. Initially no problems with the roof but recently it just beeps when trying to open it. I have searched the internet and checked fuses etc and I have had it looked at by a machanic who changed the boot sensor but with no avail. He suggested that it could be to do with the windows as they do not slightly move up and down when opening / closing the door. I need an electrical engineer for this I think but wanted to ask if this could be the reason and if it's a common fault? Any idea of rough prices to get that sorted would also be appracited as their time costs money! Thank you :)
Category: Peugeot