Robert
Robert, Peugeot Technician
Experience:  Fully qualified 19+yrs exp/self employed technician in the UK
13210289

Morning I have a Peugeot 207 (2008) last night although turning

Customer Question

Morning I have a Peugeot 207 (2008) last night although turning on there was no connection and the car wouldn't start this morning it started after a couple of tries , but was juddering and the anti pull option error was shown on the screen ..... What should I do ?

Category: Peugeot
Expert:  Robert replied 2 years ago.
..

Hopefully I can help..

Ok..the antipollution is actually just a generic fault warning that and coincide with the engine management system - this means the car ecu has detected the fault - the next stage you have to take on this is get it scanned for the relevant faults to be able to track exactly what's at fault here as both warnings can cover a pretty huge area of possible faults as well as codes..so as you'll understand the diagnostic route will have to the first step in any case with this problem you have - then see exactly what the codes are and take it from there - the most common in regards to this fault is usually "if i asume its petrol engine that you have there" miss-fire fault with the ignition system bad plugs or coils or timing error or problem with one of the engine management sensor on the engine or oxygen lambda sensors are bad on the exhaust can all have knock on effect - but those are usually the most common - but without knowing the exact fault codes your cars logged its hard to say... but as above the best step you need to take now is to get the car scanned and see whats currently logged as per faults codes and that should help pin point exactly what's at fault and possible costs your likely to be faced with.. I do hope this helps- if you need to ask anything else or include any further info then just continue before you rate..