Nathan B
Nathan B, Mechanic
Experience:  20+ years experience working on a wide range of vehicles both as an employee and also running my own garage
27720961

Hi I need a gearbox (2nd hand) for a 307 2.0 HDI 52-plate

Customer Question

I need a gearbox (2nd hand) for a 307 2.0 HDI 52-plate 2003. I've noted that they have different ref numbers, ie 20DL50, this seems to be the most common one, but how do I know which is the correct one for my car?
Please help
Ashley
Category: Peugeot
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Hello Ashley,

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Please hp if you can.
Asey
Hello Ashley,

Thank you for getting back to me. We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Expert:  Mark replied 3 years ago.

Hi Ashley.

Can you tell me the VIN of the vehicle and if your current gearbox is a 5 or 6 speed box.

Can you also tell me what engine emission code you have. eg RHS, RHY, RHR or RHZ.

Mark.