Nathan B
Nathan B, Mechanic
Experience:  20+ years experience working on a wide range of vehicles both as an employee and also running my own garage
27720961

I have a Peugot Boxer motorhome 2.8. Last night when I switched

Customer Question

I have a Peugot Boxer motorhome 2.8. Last night when I switched on the ignition a symbol
flashed up saying batt, and all the instruments jammed down and then went slowly up to their correct positions. The battery is fully charged and the engine starts. What could be the problem? It happens now all the time.
Category: Peugeot
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?

Expert:  Mike replied 3 years ago.
Hello and Welcome..

My name is MIKE - Im happy to help you - but notice you have not been coming back to your question....

Please just let me know if you do still need help - then we can progress as needed.....

Kind Rgds, MIKE...................................