Nathan B
Nathan B, Mechanic
Experience:  20+ years experience working on a wide range of vehicles both as an employee and also running my own garage
27720961

intermittent ignition problem peugeot partner.

Customer Question

intermittent problem with 07peugeot partner. When I turn the key, the ignition light goes out though starter does not  to turn.(it is as if I had only half turned the key) The Battery is fine. If I tow or push  the van it starts no problem and it will start consistently with the key for 3 or 4 weeks(6 or 7 times a day) then suddenly it happens again,and I tow it or push start and again works no problem for 3 4 or 5 weeks?

Category: Peugeot
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Please close the question. I resolved it myself.