Mike
Mike, Peugeot Technician
Experience:  Tech Expert
9261905

what does eco mode meanon 206

Customer Question

what does eco mode meanon 206
Category: Peugeot
Expert:  Mike replied 3 years ago.
Hello and Welcome..

My name is MIKE - Im happy to help / advise you ..

When this happens, it means generally that the main battery on the car has gone low - and the car systems have invoked "eco mode " - economy mode.. to save the battery - Often this comes on if the battery is old or faulty - or, the radio / electrics have been on without the engine running etc - or, a charge system fault.

If you cannot get it to go off - then these are known for these doing this - and wont reset - you end up having to have the systems reset at a Peugeot dealer - or a garage that has the required equipment.

Let me know if you need anything else -

.>> >> > ..Meantime..............Please do click on the "OK/ Excellent ratings" for me as that's how Im credited for helping you - Thank you in advance for that...

You can and are most welcome to get back to me anytime you might need - clicking the OK ratings does not close you out at all..

Rgds, MIKE.