Robert
Robert, Peugeot Technician
Experience:  Fully qualified 19+yrs exp/self employed technician in the UK
13210289

I Have selected a used 207 Sportium 1.4 at my local Peugeot

I Have selected a used 207 Sportium 1.4 at my local Peugeot dealer Sept.2011 1st.reg.,but my wife does not like the metal foot pedals even with the small rubber inserts says our feet will slip off them, can you tell me if it is possible to have them changed .

to the usual rubber pad pedals as it was a sat.afternoon their were no mechanics and the sales man did not know.
Many Thanks Fred N.
Category: Peugeot
Expert:  Robert replied 3 years ago.

Hi..

Hopefully i can help..

According to the diagrams for these alloy pedals they are able to be changed or removed..each alloy pedal cover is held with about two small screws at each corner of the alloy pad itself on the pedal..and should be able to be replaced with the standard rubber pad onto the pedal mount itself once these have been removed

..ive included a diagram of the throttle pedal on the 207 and it alloy mount you describe with the small screw/bolts to look for..i do hope this helps