Robert
Robert, Peugeot Technician
Experience:  Fully qualified 19+yrs exp/self employed technician in the UK
13210289

The van used to lock it self when I drove away but is dose

Customer Question

The van used to lock it self when I drove away but is dose in do it any more. Partner van 2009
Category: Peugeot
Expert:  Robert replied 3 years ago.

Hi..

Hopefully i can help..

Usually to activate or deactivate that feature - look for the pad lock button on the centre console - with ignition on or the engine running keep that button pressed for upto 3-4 seconds in which you hear a sound telling you it has been activated..sometimes these normally need to be reset that way if any work has been done on the vehicle / involved battery being disconnected as such etc.other things that could deactivate that feature is a fault with one of the doors locks.but try the the reset with the padlcok button and see if that reactivates its..I do hope this helps..if you need to add anything else then just continue before you rate