Nathan B
Nathan B, Mechanic
Experience:  20+ years experience working on a wide range of vehicles both as an employee and also running my own garage
27720961

i have a peugeot 308. every now and again it will not start.

Customer Question

i have a peugeot 308. every now and again it will not start. The garage have said there is nothing wrong with it. It has happened twice today. The first time it starter after re locking it and waiting 5 minutes. though it won't start at all now.
Category: Peugeot
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Expert:  mike_a_mechanic replied 3 years ago.
Hello, welcome. My name is Mike, I will do my very best to assist you with your question. I apologize if you have been waiting long for a response.

When the vehicle does not start, does it spin over?