Nathan B
Nathan B, Mechanic
Experience:  20+ years experience working on a wide range of vehicles both as an employee and also running my own garage
27720961

the central locking buttons on my peugeot 16 year old boxer

Customer Question

the central locking buttons on my peugeot 16 year old boxer motorhome will not go down even lf i try with the key. Any ideas?
Category: Peugeot
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

When the lock buttons locked into the open position , Ihad opened the drivers side door with the key, but the passenger side did not move up.I then pulled the button up from the inside of the cab.

When i tried to lock the cab with the key on the outside the buttons would not move ,I tried to push them down in side the cab but they will not move.

I was having difficulty opening the doors from the outside some times they would both open and the next time only one would work and you had to go around the other side to open it.

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you but having computer trouble.

.Dave