Nathan B
Nathan B, Mechanic
Experience:  20+ years experience working on a wide range of vehicles both as an employee and also running my own garage
27720961

Can a after market rear parking sensor kit be fited to a 508

Customer Question

Can a after market rear parking sensor kit be fited to a 508 sw the one I am looking at needs to be connected to the live wire for the reversing lights and earthed to the body but can't find a wiring diagram for the lights so can't I'd the correct live wire
Category: Peugeot
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

close out as not had any reply from your experts