Nathan B
Nathan B, Mechanic
Experience:  20+ years experience working on a wide range of vehicles both as an employee and also running my own garage
27720961

WING MIRROR REPLACEMENT PEUGEOT BOXER

Customer Question

I have a motorhome based on the Peugeot Boxer MWB (2010). I need to replace the driver side electric, heated long arm wing mirror after a clash with another van. I have the unit on order but need to know how to go about replacing it please?

Category: Peugeot
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Shantal,

No, I haven't found an answer yet. I simply need a step by step account of how to access the wing mirror fixings i.e. what door or window panels do I need to take off to, how to do this, and in what order. Also what electrical connections will I have to disconnect/reconnect.

I said, I'm not very technical minded -all I want is a "dummies" guide on how to carry out the job.

Thanks,

Alan