Robert
Robert, Peugeot Technician
Experience:  Fully qualified 19+yrs exp/self employed technician in the UK
13210289

Having recently purchased a Peugeot boxer motorhome, I have

Having recently purchased a Peugeot boxer motorhome, I have not been able to find the oil filler cap, (i.e. place to put the oil into the engine), for this vehicle.
Is the battery situated under the floor in the main cab? Also where can I purchase a hand book for this vehicle. I hade one in the vehicle pack, but it is in French,(no good to me)
Category: Peugeot
Expert:  Robert replied 3 years ago.

Hi..

Hopefully i can help..

What year is the vehicle exactly or VIN number?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

First reg. 03/11/08

Expert:  Robert replied 3 years ago.

Hi..there thanks for your reply..

Ok..That'll be the Boxer 3 - if thats the case then your oil filler/the cap should be located - left hand side corner on the engine.depending which you have engine wise..some of these vans might have small plastic engine cover you can pop off to access the engine - so maybe try to remove that if you have one and you should see the cap under it in that location...as far as the main battery goes you should find that battery located under floor on passenger side - the battery sits inside a battery tray or box with lid cover over the top...you need to remove the floor covering and you should see the square lid over the battery to remove....

As far as handbook goes..you can get handbooks for the actual van/tipper versions of the base vehicle itself and should cover all aspects in regards ***** ***** etc as yours some of which you can get from either the dealer or from the like of ebay as linked below..so something to look into..I do hope this helps further..if you need to ask anything else or include anything further then just continue before you rate

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_odkw=peugeot+boxer+3+owners+handbook&_osacat=0&_from=R40&_trksid=p2045573.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.Xpeugeot+boxer+owners+manual&_nkw=peugeot+boxer+owners+manual&_sacat=0

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Robert.

Thank youfor your input, ref my Motorhome, however having looked into the
engine compartment today I am still none the wise. I have enclosed a photo

Of the unit, you may just make out the position of it.

But I am still unable to locate the hole to fill the engine with oil?

Shorne

Expert:  Robert replied 3 years ago.

Hi..there sorry for the delay..busy day at garage!

I dont see a picture? do you have the VIN number might have better look as to what engine you have there?