Nathan B
Nathan B, Mechanic
Experience:  20+ years experience working on a wide range of vehicles both as an employee and also running my own garage
27720961

Just bought a Peugeot 308 SR 2011. It has built in sat nav

Customer Question

Just bought a Peugeot 308 SR 2011. It has built in sat nav and I'm wanting rear and front parking sensors in 3D connected to the sat nav so when reversing etc..it shows up on the screen ideally as an actual image if possible. Any recommendations where to go, what to buy, what to look for and approx cost I should be paying. It's the new shape model car and it's in immaculate condition, hence needing to do my home work before I get anyone to fit them. Thank you
Category: Peugeot
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?