Nathan B
Nathan B, Mechanic
Experience:  20+ years experience working on a wide range of vehicles both as an employee and also running my own garage
27720961

hi ,i bought a peugeot 1.9 xud from a 206 i was told, its

Customer Question

hi ,i bought a peugeot 1.9 xud from a 206 i was told, its to fit into my sons suzuki vitara we have the fitting kit for the engine ie flywheel gbox bell housing engine mounts & everything, i want to fit a new timing belt & water pump to the peugeot engine before it goes in but i need to know exactly what engine we have ,there is a alluminum plate fitted to engine under backend of fuel injector pump this seems to be the only numbers we can find it reads icu4g, 016042, i dont know what this means when looking for timing belts it says 1.9xud9a or other numbers but nothing like whats on our engine,can you please help,thanks Stewart.
Category: Peugeot
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Hello Stewart,

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

hi,i still have not had an answear to my question asking you yo identify my engine & tell me what it is, can you please let me know i have paid the £21 fee but no answear ,thanks Stewart.

Hello Stewart,

Thank you for getting back to me. We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Expert:  Mark replied 3 years ago.
Hello. My name is Mark and I will try help you with this.

Can you tell me what year of car the engine came from.