Mike
Mike, Peugeot Technician
Experience:  Tech Expert
9261905

I have a Peugeot 406 estate I have replaced both the Lambda

Customer Question

I have a Peugeot 406 estate I have replaced both the Lambda units but the anti- pollution light still says on. The car has covered 65000 miles. Can you please help?
Category: Peugeot
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?
Expert:  Mike replied 3 years ago.
Hello and Welcome...

My name is ***** ***** Im happy to help you..

You dont give much info such as the engine size / type you have but the o2 sensors are not necessarily anything to do with this fault at all -

You need to have a plug in fault code read done - once you have the fault codes, you are then directed as to what needs attention to cure this fault...

Given the info available here, thats the best advice I can give for you on this -

Im very pleased to have helped you -let me know if you need anything more -

** **>>Meantime -- - - >> Please do click on the "OK/ Excellent ratings" for me - Thank you in advance for that...

You can and are most welcome to get back to me anytime you might need - clicking the OK ratings does not close you out at all..

Kind Rgds, MIKE.