Nathan B
Nathan B, Mechanic
Experience:  20+ years experience working on a wide range of vehicles both as an employee and also running my own garage
27720961

hi, have a Peugeot 407 2.hdi 2005 it keeps cutting out changed

Customer Question

hi, have a Peugeot 407 2.hdi 2005 it keeps cutting out changed diesel filter ok for alittle while , cuts out at all speeds ,if you leave it for 5 to 10 minutes it will start may not do it for a couple of days any answers
Category: Peugeot
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Expert:  Mike replied 3 years ago.
Hello and Welcome..

My name is MIKE - Im happy to help / advise you on this - Im sorry to see you have had a wait.

Before we progress - can you tell me - what mileage does the car have?

What is its general service / recent repair history?

Do you get any fault lights on when driving?

Have you had any proper diag tests done at all - if so - with what results?

The more you can tell me, the better I can help you -to inc the answers to the above...

Rgds, MIKE......................................