Nathan B
Nathan B, Mechanic
Experience:  20+ years experience working on a wide range of vehicles both as an employee and also running my own garage
27720961

I have an 807 executive Automatic and have problems

Customer Question

I have an 807 executive Automatic and have problems with the hot air butterfly in the air doser falling to bits. A new air doser it would appear that the intercooler butterfly valve is full open and the hot air direct from the turbo is fully closed. Can it be that the vacuum system operating the valves is faulty and the hot air valve is not opening correctly causing too much heat through restricted air flow which the causes the DPF to block completely.the valves. How can I check the vacuum system and where is it located please. Terry XXXXX *****@******.*** Laleham Staines Upon Thames.

Category: Peugeot
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Hello Terry,
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Hello Terry,
I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?
Hello Terry,
Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can return your good faith deposit to the original funding source.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.