Nathan B
Nathan B, Mechanic
Experience:  20+ years experience working on a wide range of vehicles both as an employee and also running my own garage
27720961

1999 106 and the key fob has fallen to bits and will no longer

Customer Question

1999 106 and the key fob has fallen to bits and will no longer disable the alarm. The transponder still disables the immobiliser so will start and can be driven. Cannot find any sort of override button in the car for the alarm although the book says there is one. Local key replacements say they cannot do anything for this old a car! Can I disable the alrm without upsetting the immobiliser, and if so how? Thanks

Category: Peugeot
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I am still trying to get this sorted. I was rather hoping for a successful outcome for this question as it costs so much to ask a question.

Thank you for your patience and for getting back to me. We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

If I close my question do I get a refund as there has been no answer?