Nathan B
Nathan B, Mechanic
Experience:  20+ years experience working on a wide range of vehicles both as an employee and also running my own garage
27720961

Peugeot Expert tepee air suspension query

Customer Question

Hi I have a Peugeot Expert tepee with pneumatic rear air suspension and I have a couple of questions about it. My parents live at the bottom of hill, and the red warning light is coming in nearly every time I go down that hill and then doesn't clear again until I have done a couple of journeys. Do you know why that would be? Having spoken to someone else who owned one, I switched on the manual correction and pressed twice for it to go to it's optimum height and it stopped and beeped 3 times which I believe is supposed to mean it is at optimum height? it now looks quite high at the back and I am not sure if that is right as the red warning light is now flashing. Also, how do you know for sure that you have successfully switched it back to automatic correction? Thanks in advance for your help. Thanks Kate

Category: Peugeot
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

Hello Kate,

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Hello kate,

I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?

Hello Kate,

Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can return your good faith deposit to the original funding source.

Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I replied to this via e-mail but it appears not to have been logged.

Please close this question off. £13 has been debited form my account, can you confirm you will process a refund?

Kate