Nathan B
Nathan B, Mechanic
Experience:  20+ years experience working on a wide range of vehicles both as an employee and also running my own garage
27720961

hi, i was traveling home on thursday and the engine stopped

Customer Question

hi, i was traveling home on thursday and the engine stopped for no reason, i have fitted an electric pump to see if there are any leaks anywhere, there are no signs of leakage. i have given engine a whif of easystart and it runs for a couple of seconds, i do not have a computor to test engine with can someone please help! there is plenty of diesel,the engine was fine until this happened. i am a pensioner and not able to pay extortionate prices that garages are charging. i am also a mechanic able to work on my own car if i can find the problem, thank you so much for your anticipated help.

Category: Peugeot
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

hi i am still at a point that the engine is not running for some reason. i work on veteran and classic vehicles so i know the basics but when it comes to computerised engines i am lost. many thanks pete.

Hello Pete,

Thank you for getting back to me. We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Hello Pete,

I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

hi i have got a garage to come and look at the car tommorow [friday] they will have the computor software to find the fault. please close the question many thanks.