Robert
Robert, Peugeot Technician
Experience:  Fully qualified 19+yrs exp/self employed technician in the UK
13210289

I have a Peugeot 107 I also have a portable oxygen concentrator.

I have a Peugeot 107 I also have a portable oxygen concentrator. As there is no cigarette lighter where can I plug it in for charging purposes
Category: Peugeot
Expert:  Robert replied 2 years ago.

sHi..

Hopefully i can help..

Ok.you dont mention exact year so i will list a pic below of the interior on the 107..if you locate the arrow in the pic thats where the 12v socket is located behind the cap..apart from that there is no other area on the car im afraid to plug the device into - the only way round that would be to have 12v cig lighter socket retro fitted to the car so you would need to buy a 12v socket seperate and wiring and employ a good auto electrician to fit it into and wire it up to the car to enable you to use your device in the car ..I do hope this helps..if you need to ask anything else or include anything further then just continue before you rate