mike_a_mechanic
mike_a_mechanic, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  17 years experience as a auto mechanic, foreign and domestic.5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

My Peugot 508 goes into stall when I stop in stop start mo

Customer Question

My Peugot 508 goes into stall when I stop in stop start mode
Category: Peugeot
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Expert:  mike_a_mechanic replied 2 years ago.
Hello, welcome. My name is Mike, I will do my very best to assist you with your question. I apologize if you have been waiting long for a response.

Are there any warning lights coming on?
Let me know, thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
When engine stops in stop start mode it is some time cutting out altogether and all dash lights come on and I need to restart engine with ignition key
When this happens this normally is a indication that the vehicle is sucking in air and this normally comes from a leak in the intake gasket, this needs to be checked as a first step.