Mike
Mike, Peugeot Technician
Experience:  Tech Expert
9261905

peugeot 207 1.6 hdi 2007.....i took my car into the garage

Customer Question

peugeot 207 1.6 hdi 2007.....i took my car into the garage to have the clutch changed. this was done and when they went to start the car it wouldnt start..also the electric windows, headlamps and windscreen wipers do not work. there is ignition but when you turn the key nothing happens. my garage is at a loss as to the cure....please can you help me many thanks
Category: Peugeot
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?

Expert:  Mike replied 3 years ago.
Hello and Welcome..

My name is MIKE - Im happy to help / advise -

With this issue - they need to check the main earth wires - and the smaller earth wires / connections - its easy to leave one off on such a job and this will cause both the non start - and the non comms with the diagnostics.

If its not that then the Bsi system needs to be checked - but check first that you dont have the Eco Mode on the display - if you do..for both of the latter, you will need PEUGEOT diagnostics to sort this issue..

Im very pleased to have helped you - Do let me know if you need anything more --

*** Meanwhile - - >>>> Please do click on the "OK/ Excellent ratings" for me - Thank you in advance for that...

You can and are most welcome to get back to me anytime you might need - clicking the OK ratings does not close you out at all..

Kind Rgds, MIKE.